It’s been three days, but I’m still trying to puzzle out the ending to Inside. For those not in the know, Inside is Danish developer Playdead’s follow-up to their 2010 indie game hit, Limbo. Like Limbo, Inside is a 2-D puzzle platformer with more than a hint of Scandinavian darkness; in both games, a young boy must progress through a sinister, monochrome world,…
It’s been a tough old time for horror role-playing stalwart Call of Cthulhu – publisher Chaosium ran into difficulties with its Kickstarter campaign for the seventh edition of the game and was forced into a huge change in management and approach. For a while, the chances of the new game actually appearing seemed slimmer than trying to summon Cthulhu…
I did not sleep last night. Anatomy is a first-person psychological horror game from “game-developer bird-girl witch-poet” Kitty Horrorhow. She is responsible for a slew of odd, horrific mini-games, interactive vignettes, and visual novels, with Anatomy being the first game she has charged for (albeit for the low price of $2.99). It is also the best horror game I…
- 3 Games To Prepare You For Our Impending Surveillance State
- Morbid Curiosity – Confront the Concept of Death with Family and Friends!
- 12 Dark Creators You Should Support On Patreon
- Pathfinder: Horror Adventures Turns Your Pathfinder Campaigns Upside Down
- We Happy Few – Full Of Sound And Fury, Signifying Nothing (Yet)