It’s been a tough old time for horror role-playing stalwart Call of Cthulhu – publisher Chaosium ran into difficulties with its Kickstarter campaign for the seventh edition of the game and was forced into a huge change in management and approach. For a while, the chances of the new game actually appearing seemed slimmer than trying to summon Cthulhu…
- 3 Games To Prepare You For Our Impending Surveillance State
- Morbid Curiosity – Confront the Concept of Death with Family and Friends!
- 12 Dark Creators You Should Support On Patreon
- Pathfinder: Horror Adventures Turns Your Pathfinder Campaigns Upside Down
- We Happy Few – Full Of Sound And Fury, Signifying Nothing (Yet)