We do so many things to avoid considering our own inevitable death: we distract ourselves with films and TV, with reading and studying, with socializing and thrill-seeking. We sleep too much, eat too much, work too much. But avoiding the topic of death (one of the few universal experiences we will all share, no matter…
Three years ago Steamforged Games did not exist; now, they are sitting proud at tabletop gaming’s high table, flush with success after the Kickstarter campaign for Dark Souls: The Board Game. We caught up with Steamforged co-founder and Lead Designer Rich Loxam and Bryce Johnston (Junior Designer on Dark Souls) at the UK Games Expo to talk all about it. Brian: So,…
- 3 Games To Prepare You For Our Impending Surveillance State
- Morbid Curiosity – Confront the Concept of Death with Family and Friends!
- 12 Dark Creators You Should Support On Patreon
- Pathfinder: Horror Adventures Turns Your Pathfinder Campaigns Upside Down
- We Happy Few – Full Of Sound And Fury, Signifying Nothing (Yet)