British author Adrian Tchaikovsky’s stand-alone fantasy novel Spiderlight is a rip-roaring, old-fashioned heroic fantasy romp that also messes playfully with some of the genre’s more outdated conventions. The initial set-up comes straight out of the Dungeons and Dragons tie-in novels of the 1980s: an adventuring party (a cleric of the one true God, an arrogant knight, a speedy ranger,…
“I don’t do evil when I’m not on duty, just as prostitutes tend not to have sex on their days off.” So begins KJ Parker’s new novella, The Devil You Know, a fantasy story featuring a philosopher who decides to sell his soul to a devil after making a career writing treatises on the non-existence of…
- 3 Games To Prepare You For Our Impending Surveillance State
- Morbid Curiosity – Confront the Concept of Death with Family and Friends!
- 12 Dark Creators You Should Support On Patreon
- Pathfinder: Horror Adventures Turns Your Pathfinder Campaigns Upside Down
- We Happy Few – Full Of Sound And Fury, Signifying Nothing (Yet)